Friday, July 10, 2015

Birthday Revelations

It's the weekend!  I hope everyone gets a chance to do something fun.  Yesterday was my 23rd birthday and I have a few photos to share from it.  To start the day I went to an art museum exhibit with my husband and some of his family.  Then, my husband and I walked around town a bit and did some shopping.  While we were out I got a couple more birthday freebies (through store rewards programs).
My Starbucks freebie.                                                                                                                                                    My Panera Bread freebie.



I also got several presents from my family.  Not all of you know this about me, but I'm kind of a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fanatic.  So, almost all of my presents this year were Buffy related.

  




One set of reusable produce bags (also for my birthday).                               My lovely husband cooking my birthday dinner (tofu stir fry).



 A fantastic bookstore I found while walking around town.


 So, now you know that I'm a Buffy fan and I'm also crazy about books.  I also try to be as eco-friendly as I can (which is why I got the reusable produce bags), and I like crafting (which is why I got the laminator and refills).  If anyone is in the Fort Collins area you should totally check out Old Firehouse Books.  Have a great weekend everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment